HANDCRAFTED in the Yarra
This natural soap is an excellent choice for people with extremely sensitive skin. Lightly scented with Chamomile and Spearmint Tea Water this gentle soap will leave your skin feeling refreshed and pampered.
This listing is for one soap bar.
About Britannia Creek Soap
Britannia Creek Soap is Palm Oil Free and 100% handmade in small batches in the beautiful Yarra Valley in Victoria. These beautiful artisan soaps are formulated to be gently cleansing with a lovely creamy lather.
Only quality plant oils and butters, essential oils & fragrance oils (phthalate free), natural (clay, botanicals etc.), cosmetic safe colourants are used.
Gentle. Artisan. Quality
- Ingredients - Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Chamomile & Spearmint tea, Water
- Size - 8.5cm (width), 6cm (high), 110gms
- Care Instructions - Drain Soap between use to extend life of soap
- Packaging - Paper label
- End of Life -
- Label - Recycle or compost
- Soap - Place any remnants in a soap bag
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
Due to the handcrafted feature of handmade soap, each bar may vary in colour, design and weight.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE