HANDMADE in NSW
Calling all cat lovers ... this vibrant little tiger pot will stand out from the crowd. The tiger pot is hand made and will keep you company indoors or outdoors. It has drainage holes and little pug legs to keep the pot off the ground. Place a handful of gravel on the bottom, cover with soil and add your favourite plant to complete the look
This listing is for one planter pot, plants not included.
About Iggiruss Designs
Lovingly made in Glenbrook, in the Lower Blue Mountains, NSW. Each ceramic piece is hand made using earthenware or stoneware clay and glazes, kiln fired and hand finished.
Handmade. Original. Ceramics.
- Composition - Hand made from earthenware clay, glazed and kiln fired to 1080 degrees celsius
- Size - 8cm (high), 11cm (diameter)
- Care Instructions - Suitable for indoors and outdoors.
- Product Packaging - Cardboard box, foam insert
- End of Life -
- Pot - Regift or if broken beyond repair place in general waste
- Cardboard box - Reuse or recycle
- Insert - Place in general waste
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
Due to the handcrafted feature of handmade ceramics, each piece may vary in colour, design and weight.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA