HANDCRAFTED in Brisbane
This soap has a beautiful floral and earthy scent that will soothe your senses. The combination of Rhassoul (or Ghassoul), naturally rich in minerals, and Apricot Oil, rich in fatty acids, will leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
Rhassoul or originally known as “ghassoul” comes from the Arabic word “Rassala”, which means “washing”, and means literally “to be washed”.
This listing is for one soap bar.
About [etc] Body
ETC Body is a small, one person run business based in Brisbane, Queensland. These sustainable handmade soaps are created from the belief that no matter the circumstance, everyone should have access to affordable eco-friendly products. ETC Body only use real natural ingredients .
Handmade. Natural. Palm Oil Free
- Ingredients - Olive Oil, Fresh Brewed Rooibos Tea, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Castor Oil, Rhassoul Clay, Rose Clay, Essential Oils of Lavender, Patchouli, Corn Silk, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract
- Dimensions - 8.5cm (width), 6cm (high), 125gms
- Care Instructions - Drain Soap between use to extend life of soap
- Packaging - Paper label
- End of Life -
- Label - Recycle or compost
- Soap - Place any remnants in a soap bag
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
Due to the handcrafted feature of handmade soap, each bar may vary in colour, design and weight.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE