HAND-POURED in NSW
Poured three times with three different fragrances to take you on an aromatic journey. Your journey starts with the rich smell of freshly brewed coffee followed by the delectable smell of freshly baked lemon biscotti before heading into a book store lingering over the smell of oak and leather bound books. This is the sophisticated and intriguing aroma of Melbourne.
The three layers of the Melbourne Signature candle -
- Top layer - Fresh Coffee
Middle layer - Iced Lemon Biscotti
Bottom layer - Old Books
Burn time - 55 hours (provided care instructions are followed)
This listing is for one candle.
About Scents of Saudade
SAUDADE (saw - dah - deh)
A Portuguese word, (n) a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone who is distant, or that has been loved and then lost: "The love that remains"
Each and every candle from Scents of Saudade tells a story. These beautiful candles are carefully created with two hands and individually poured in micro batches. Only premium natural soy is used and Australian sourced materials.
Scents of Saudade donate $1 from the sale of each candle sold to FoodBank Australia.
Nostalgic. Unique. Handmade
- Ingredients - 100% Natural Soy wax, phthalate free fragrance & essential oils
- Size- 10.5cm (high) & 8.8cm (diameter)
- Care Instructions -
- First burn - wait for wax to pool out to the edges before extinguishing the flame.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before & after each burn.
- Follow instructions supplied with candle.
- End of Life -
- Glass Jar - Carefully wipe out any wax residue and reuse container or place in recycle bin
- Cloth Bag - Reuse to store momentos or re gift
- Gift Box - reuse or re gift, or place in recycle bin
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE