HANDCRAFTED in the Yarra
Pamper yourself or someone special with these hand made soaps lovingly crafted by Britannia Creek. The classic combination of the heady aroma of Patchouli with a citrus twist of Bergamot will keep you coming back time and time again.
This listing is for one bar of soap.
About Britannia Creek Soap
Britannia Creek Soap is Palm Oil Free and 100% handmade in small batches in the beautiful Yarra Valley in Victoria. These beautiful artisan soaps are formulated to be gently cleansing with a lovely creamy lather.
Only quality plant oils and butters, essential oils & fragrance oils (phthalate free), natural (clay, botanicals etc.), cosmetic safe colourants are used.
Gentle. Artisan. Quality
- Ingredients - Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oils of Bergamot, Patchouli, Mica & Oxide, Dried Botanicals
- Size - 8.5cm (width), 6cm (high), 110gms
- Care Instructions - Drain Soap between use to extend life of soap
- Packaging - Paper label
- End of Life -
- Label - Recycle or compost
- Soap - Place any remnants in a soap bag
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
Due to the handcrafted feature of handmade soap, each bar may vary in colour, design and weight.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE