HAND-POURED in NSW
What is it about apple pie and ice-cream that conjures up so many good memories? Is it the sweetness of creamy vanilla ice-cream or the smell of cinnamon coming from that pastry of goodness? Maybe it's the hugs from Grandma. Whatever it is, this candle captures the aroma perfectly and will conjure up memories of happy times.
Burn time - 30 - 35 hours (provided care instructions are followed)
This listing is for one candle.
About Scents of Saudade
SAUDADE (saw - dah - deh)
A Portuguese word, (n) a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone who is distant, or that has been loved and then lost: "The love that remains"
Each and every candle from Scents of Saudade tells a story. These beautiful candles are carefully created with two hands and individually poured in micro batches. Only premium natural soy is used and Australian sourced materials.
Scents of Saudade donate $1 from the sale of each candle to FoodBank Australia.
Nostalgic. Unique. Handmade
- Ingredients -100% Natural Soy wax, phthalate free fragrance & essential oils
- Size - 8.3cm (high) & 6.5cm (diameter)
- Care Instructions -
- First burn - wait for wax to pool out to the edges before extinguishing the flame.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before & after each burn.
- Follow instructions supplied with candle.
- End of Life -
- Glass jar & lid - Carefully wipe out any wax residue and reuse container or place in recycle bin
Please note actual colours may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, lighting during photo shoot & camera used.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE